Friday, July 20, 2018

Crazy Week


Dad, 

     I appreciate hearing from you every week, your letters always have words that I need to hear. This week a lot happened, one of the sisters went home, we talked more in depth about how the savior went and suffered for all of us and felt our pain on a personal level. We were also privileged to hear from president Russell M. Ballard this Tuesday. He talked about Joseph and Hyrum Smith, how blessed they were in this life and how great missionaries they were and still are in the spirit world. 
     I took your advice and have been praying in the janitors closet almost every night because some nights the elders that are departing are packing and the scale is in there so I find someplace else to pray. I’ve done all that I need to do and am now just wrestling with myself because I’m learning how to gain better self control over my thoughts and over my feelings as I try my best to align my heart with Gods will. I know that it will happen, I just hope that it will happen soon. 
     One thing I’m curious to know about though, is how goes the teaching with the iPad? It’s helped me tremendously with all the information it has in the gospel library in all the languages I need it to be in. Also, Anziano DeLaRosa And I are able to hold conversations now. Rough ones, but I know what he’s saying and he knows what I’m saying. Aside from that, not a whole lot else has happened aside from me figuring out the right amount of shirts to have ironed and in rotation, random room checks and learning how to deal with one of my room mates in a Christlike way. 
Anziano Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment