Friday, July 27, 2018

Hurt Leg?


Hey dad,

     Sorry about that phone call, I was meeting with the doctor about my sleep and the lack thereof when he asked me why I was limping. I told him how yesterday I was playing soccer and in my jumping to block the ball with my chest because we can't use our heads or hands, I was somehow kneed in the air which basically pushed me parallel to the ground because of how hard I was hit and then couldn't move my leg for a good ten minutes because of how much it hurt. He checked it and said I had a hematoma that went probably to my bone. I said I'd be ok in a few days but he told me it would probably  calcify if we didn't clear it out and it would be there for the rest of my life. So I opted to do some physical therapy to be safe.
     I'm sleeping better by the way, and I'm doing well with the mechanics of the language but I can't roll my R's and it's an essential part of the language so I'm doing a lot of exercises to train my tongue to be able to do that. Also I heard that Regann is pregnant and I'm super excited for her and for the rest of the family as well. You're going to be a grandpa! I don't know how you feel about that and I won't know how that feels for a good 45 years or more but I imagine that it's all good thoughts.

Anziano Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment