Friday, July 6, 2018

More from week 1

Well Madre, 

It’s funny that you mention the brother of Jared because we were just talking about him yesterday and about that very same thing. In the paintings when God is touching the stones, Jared is shown watching him do that from the first stone but that didn’t actually happen. He saw Gods finger after a few stones had been touched because the whole point of the stones and the light source was a test of his faith. After a few stones had been lit up, it wasn’t a matter of faith but rather a matter of priesthood power and a surety of the existence of the Lord. Somewhere between stone 1 and stone 16 he saw the finger of God because there was no denying what was happening and that is what lifted the veil from his eyes.
     Yes I do have to clean, although it’s  always something different and I’ll find out tonight or tomorrow when I serve and what I’ll be doing. I would very much enjoy getting emails from Harmon and Nolan as well and maybe regain if she can find the time because I really do care whats going on in all of your lives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment