Saturday, January 12, 2019

New Suit


Hey Dad!

     I didn't think this was going to be the reason I needed a new suit, but I've lost so much weight that even with my belt on the last notch, my pants keep un-buckling themselves and popping open at the most ridiculous of times. 
     I'm just wanting to know if I should tough it out for a few more months in this suit and such or if I should just buy some pants while they are on sale. Because, saldi is going on right now and it happens every six months. It's basically the bi-yearly black Friday that the Italians have to prepare for the next seasons line of clothing.
     Well, that's just a quick question for you.

Anziano Anderson




Mayson,

How much money do you need
Dad




Elder A

 I put 250.00 into your checking account. You should do 2 things. First take your current suit to a trailer and have it sized. Second go buy another suit if you can. Budget well and it should work

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment