Friday, August 3, 2018

3 days left


   Dad,

  I officially only have three days left in the MTC, and one of those is fast Sunday. I have yet to dislike any Sunday since I got here because every dinner on Sunday is some form of fast food. In fact on fast Sundays its always chic fil a for dinner so that's good. I don't know if you had vendor machines in the MTC when you were here however I found something in one of them that I think is the epitome of the MTC. Here's a picture: 



I could be wrong, however, if you think theres anything else that could better represent missionary life than caffeine free coca cola. 
     My time here is almost up but I can call you when I make it to the airport on Monday at around 7 so if you want to talk a little more this Monday, it'll be the last time I can call you for about two years. My physical therapy sessions and well and now I just have some residual soreness. It's been almost two weeks since I took a knewe to my leg but it's just now started to bruise and is not very impressive yet so I'll send pictures next week when it is impressive.
     I drank the orange juice. It was an experience I'd rather not repeat. Also, I have to take my LSA which stands for something like language something assessment. They want to make sure I have been studying and I'm not just going to show up in Italy with no ability to speak the language. I also was given a Book of Mormon in Italian which I had engraved with my name on it. I got my suits dry cleaned and my hair cut for my first day in Italy. If there's any advice you have on living in a foreign country I'd love to hear it.


Anziano Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment