Thursday, June 28, 2018

Busy Day!

Mama! 

     I know nothing of the Italian Language other than a few words that I have been incorporating into my everyday life. Ask dad what SYL is and that's what I'm doing so pardon all the Italiano. I'm senior companion for the first tre weeks in the MTC and my companion, Anziano De La Rosa speaks nothing but Spanish and a little Italiano with even fewer Inglese words. I realized I speak more Espanol than I do Italiano but I think that's because of you and harmon. I hope that the move went well or is going well because I assume you are driving up to rathdrum while I write this. My P-Days are on friday so expect emails from me then. I don't know what else to say other than I love this place, my companion and the Anziani that i'm currently writing emails with. I pray for the Famiglia every night and for the dono della Lingua to better understand what it is that i'm being taught in my Italiano class. I have to teach a 20 minuti lezione tonight in italian and I don't know what i'm going to say or even how I'm going to say it when I do know what I'm going to say. I have to say this mission thing is fun but it really isn't a place to mess around or do anyhting other than learn and be humble because I don't know as much as I want to, and I am very slow of speech in the Italiano linguagge. I don't like being slow of lingua at all so it's hard for me to suddenly be put in a positon where thats all that I can do, is stumble and lean on Gesu Christo and the Atonement to make up for my lack. I miss you all and sent you a picture of my companion and the two other Anzioni that I bunk with after our temple session this morning. Ti Amo! 

Anziano Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment