Monday, November 25, 2019

Two weeks since an email 😅😅


Ciao a tutti! 
    I've been off the grid for a week or two and for that I apologize but I have some awesome stories to tell you, so sit down and buckle up!!!

I'm not going to place days on these, but I'm going to write about them as I remember the order in which they occurred after I inform the lot of y'all of the current numbers!

Pizza: 76
Gelati: 76
Books of mormon: 101

     Alright then! This whole experience of two weeks can be summed up in a few stories! The first one:
Recently there have been a group of punks that are about 9 to 13 years old that seem to have taken an interest in the church building and they hop the very low and easy to hop fence that covers the church so they can play soccer in our parking lot because it's the only part of the slums area that we are in that isn't strewn with broken glass and other hazards of that same type. If we happen to be there, they start throwing tile, glass, beer bottle sand other such things at us and the church once they've hopped the fence again. Why? Not sure. But, it's something that I hope to not have to experience a whole lot.
     We had Mission Conference about a week ago and we had the europe area seventy president whose last name is the same as my current companion, Elder Sabin, and he taught us an inspired lesson about unity and then invited us to do two things that I will extend to you as well. Write two lists. One with all your blessings, literally all of them. Start with the fact that you know you are a child of God. Then, write a list of all the things that you will never ever do under any circumstances no matter what. this can include sleeping in past 6:30 or yelling when you're angry. When you have the list, follow it. When your day is rough, look at your list of blessings! Conference was fun and I was invigorated spiritually.
     This sunday I was given a fine of a sizeable amount due to my human forgetfulness and the system here that is the tram. I boarded the tram in a rush to make it to the church, and we forgot to stamp our tickets. Ticket checkers boarded and I was given the first pink slip that I've ever had since my time in the schooling system that was kindergarten and first grade. I managed to talk our fine down a fatty amount and then we were given the slip and showed up to church a little late. Yay for weaknesses! but it makes for a funny story, so what else can I say? in the end, sorry this one is a little short, but the next one will be much longer, I promise! have a wonderful night and a beautiful week!

Anziano Anderson










No comments:

Post a Comment